Happy Birthday To Darling & Peggy

I hereby wish my friends Darling & Peggy a "Happy Birthday" tomorrow.

Message to Darling:-

May you stay cheerful, beautiful & happy always.
Hope u have a blissful union with Mr. Tan.
Wishing u sucess in your job too.
Thanks for your help & your listening ear
I am glad to have patched up our differences.
May our friendship last for as long as we are around.

From: Paul

Message to Peggy:-

It has been nice to know you as a friend.

I am thankful for your help during class & during the IRAS efile session

where you came to help me at short notice.

I wish you all the best in your job,

Hope that you can continue with your ACCA

and pass them as soon as possible.

You can do it!!!

加油!!!

Stay friendly, happy & cheerful always.

From: Paul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings