New York New York With My Sisters

I met up with Kaka, Elaine mei, Terence & Wendy mei on Thursday at Citylink Mall New York New York Cafe for a catch up session, as it has been a while since we actually met up with one another as a group.

The above photo with Kaka was taken with Wendy's new hp. I must be too stressed to notice that she had the same colour outfit as me, till Terence was talking about it.

Judging from the pic, you should be able to feel the happiness that we had at the gathering. I am still awaiting Elaine mei for the rest of the photos that she took with her new camera.






After dinner, we walked to Suntec City as Kaka & I have not shopped for Stella's gift yet. Elaine & Wendy had forgotten to ask me to join in. It was difficult to shop for her present this year as she said that she has already got what she wanted. My mind was in a blank but I still remembered to send her a birthday card by post after getting her address.

Finally, the hunt was over when I saw a Dinsey stall selling keychains & hp strap. We chose the above 2 cartoon characters keychain & hp strap for her. (Gingy & Perfectwound had a share in the present too.) I am glad to say that she was very pleased with her present.

After the shopping, Wendy, Kaka & I walked to the Esplande to take our respective buses home, whereas Terence accompanied Elaine home seperately.

As we were walking to the bus stop, we noticed some interesting artwork done on the wall of the walkway of the Esplande by students. It certainly brightens up the walkway with the children's wonderful artwork.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings