Bee Movie & The Game Plan

"The Game Plan" is the story of superstar quarterback Joe Kingman (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson), whose Boston-based team is chasing a championship. A 'serial bachelor', Kingman is living the ultimate fantasy: he's rich, famous and is the life of the party. But this dream suddenly ends when he meets the seven-year-old daughter (newcomer Madison Pettis) he never knew he had - the product of a last fling before parting years ago with his young wife. Now, during the most important time in his career, he must figure out how to juggle his parties, practices and dates with ballet classes, bedtime stories and dolls that come with his daughter. Equally perplexed is his agent, Stella (Kyra Sedgwick) who is without a parental bone in her body. Joe discovers that there's more to life than money and fame...
Barry B. Benson, a bee who has just graduated from college, is disillusioned at his lone career choice: making honey. On a special trip outside the hive, Barry's life is saved by Vanessa, a florist in New York City. As their relationship blossoms, he discovers humans actually eat honey, and subsequently decides to sue us.
Went to catch these 2 movies at one go to destress from the work stress that I am facing. I guess I will start my revision for my exams from this weekend. Hopefully, I can have better news to perk me up.
My comments about the movies:-
The Bee Movie is a realistic as we all know that Mother Earth needs all the organisms to get the ecosystems going. One must know his or her limits in order to get things done. I guess this is the point that I have picked up from the movie. I guess it applies to all of us too.
The Game Plan is a movie about an egostic bachelor, whose career brought him his riches. But when his daughter came into his life, he could not accept it at first, but he managed to change after he nearly lost his daughter. The points that I picked up from the movie were your family can be your pillar of strength when you need them. Arrogrance & flattery gets you nowhere.
*********
My friends & I are disappointed at one of our friends' behaviour towards us recently. We were surprised by the 180 degree turns that he makes. Although the reasons may be valid, but is this the way to treat your friends when you are experiencing changes in your life? It does not mean that you do not need friends anymore. We regard you as our friend, therefore we are concerned about you. Maybe you feel that you don't need us anymore, but are you doing it right?
Some of you may know the person I am talking about. I just hope you keep it to yourselves.





Comments

curryegg said…
About your friend... it's hard sometimes in communication. Anyway don't worry. Each person learns their own lesson.. Just do your best as a friend..

^^
Kazzzzzzz said…
talking about me?? or are there more than one like me? Hmmm

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings