Birthday Party- Change of Plan

I just spoken to Elaine mei about my & Terence's birthday party on 15 Dec. In view of the upcoming rainy season in Dec & Jan, we have decided not to take the risk by holding the BBQ in the rain. It will be difficult to start the fire in the rain. We have decided to hold the party at my house at Serangoon. It will be a buffet dinner.


I hope the support will be as strong for me & Terence. This also means that Kaylee & her family will get to tour a Singapore HDB flat. I hope she will enjoy it.


I also know that my house could be out of the way for some of my guests, who stays as far as Bukit Panjang & Bukit Batok.


For those invited that have not been to my house before, they will get a guide on how to be at my place by bus from Ang Mo Kio & Serangoon MRT Stations.


In the meantime, thanks for the support for those who have replied.

Comments

curryegg said…
hope that you guys will have a nice time... ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings