Caifeng's Customary Wedding Photos

I know that Stella & Darling are waiting for these photos. So here they are. The best part is that my table was selected to lead the Yam Seng team. It was a surprise that me & Charles did not expect. Luckily my G2000 coat came in handy as the resturant was too cold.

PB170001

PB170006

The Brothers' Team - Have to thank the photographer for taking this photo for us.

PB170007

Me with Caifeng.

PB170008

Me with Caifeng & Charles -The only 2 of Caifeng's poly mates that attended tonight's dinner.

May I wish the couple have a happy & blissful marriage!!!

Comments

curryegg said…
Wow... you went to the wedding? Haha... Happy to see it.. and you wore blazer...

^^
Paul said…
Do I look good in that coat?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings