Important Announcement for ACCA Students In Singapore

I have to thank my boss for spotting the 2 exam venues in my exam docket for my upcoming Dec exams. It was spotted as I was applying my exam leave.

I have managed to confirm my exam venue with ACCA Singapore. My place of exam as stated in the docket, Hall 2 will be Raffles Junior College.

For those people who have got Hall 1 as stated in their docket, their exam will be held at Singapore Expo Hall 3.

Managed to find out why ACCA Singapore are unable to hold their exams at Suntec City and also the upcoming problems about Singapore Expo being the exam centre for the exams in 2008 & beyond.

Comments

Gregor Renk said…
Nice share! All the tutors and classes provided by them at law tutorials online are praiseworthy. Got enrolment for my exam last year. Also cleared it with a good score. Many of the Practice LSAT Questions were just the same we got in real exam. Just the figures and rational names were changed.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings