Meet Up With Long Time Malaysian Net Friend

I met up with my long time Malaysian net friend, Michelle & her boyfriend, Mervyn at Suntec City Sakae Sushi.


She is on a 3 day tour to catch 张惠妹 concert, which happened yesterday and an Esplande play that is going to happen tomorrow, before going back to Cyberjaya on Sunday.


I knew Michelle while she was working in Singapore about 3 years ago. Today was our first meeting despite knowing each other for so long. We chatted for about 2 hours on a wide range of topics on work, lifestyle, travel & concerts before calling it a night as she wanted to show her boyfriend around as it is only his 2nd visit to Singapore.


I hope the couple enjoys their stay in Singapore. I did enjoy myself tonight. Thanks Michelle for inviting me to pay her a visit at KL early next year. I try to make some time to be there.


I will post the photo that we took after I got it from her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings