Paul Is Sick

images1I was sneezing a fair bit since yesterday afternoon. The aircon at my office was too power. The unfortunate thing was that I had sent my coat to the cleaners and I had only my Nike windbreaker to help to fight the cold.

The doc asked Paul to take a short holiday break & said that I have been working too hard.

He gave me

  1. A 10 pill course antibiotics.
  2. Cough mixture
  3. Flu tablet
  4. A day MC to rest at home

I should be able to meet Huiyu & Caifeng tomorrow.

Talking about holiday trip, I was telling mum about Michelle's invite to KL. She is okay with it. Mum was saying going to KL either on my birthday,  17 Dec. I am still considering as even though I still have annual leave after taking my planned 6 day exam leave in Dec, the tax filing deadline is on 31 Dec. I wonder if I can clear the "mountain" of jobs.

 

I will let Curryegg know too, if I am going KL then, since she promised to show me around.

The medicine effect is kicking in. Ciao !!!

Comments

curryegg said…
ahhh? you're sick? Gosh... please take good care of yourself...
Get well soon.

And tell me if you're coming. God bless ya..
Paul said…
Ok Curryegg, I will take care of myself. I will let u knw if I am going.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings