Sad News

2988887827

My family received news that my former domestic helper has to undergo a C section operation to take out her unborn baby. The situation is complicated by the fact that her placenta is out of place. The doc advised her to undergo an operation that will stop her from giving birth next time.

I just hope that she will be okay and not to think too much about her operation on next Tuesday.

 

Jovie, on behalf of my family,

I just hope that you will stay postive

for your operation!!!

Although we are not able to help you

much financially,

You will be constantly be on our minds

during this difficult times that you

are facing.

Take care!!!

From:

Paul

Comments

curryegg said…
I hope that she is getting better now.. IS she?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings