What Is There To Be Jealous About?

My colleagues were complaining that the space at my workstation were still t he same after the shrinking of my office space from 3 units to 2 units, while their spaces have shrunk in size . One of them even said that her table was changed twice in the past 2 weeks, each time to a smaller work table.

 

Just wonder what was there to be jealous about? My mum was saying that I should  tell them the following:-

  1. My boss is concerned about the difficuities that I would be facing as I am not as able- bodied as my colleagues, therefore I need more space to move about. My mum also said maybe I should tell them boss wants to claim tax deductions as under Singapore tax laws, if there are modifications made to encourage the hiring of the not so able bodied people.
  2. Having 2 tables & 2 workstations means more work for me.
  3. Maybe the bosses wanted to pacify me for not giving my pay increment after the last one since 1 year plus ago.

I think these people really have nothing better to do, but to do what some people in their age group do best. Gossiping & Slacking!!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings