2007 In Review

In about 1.5 days time, we would be welcoming 2008. But before that, I just want to recap what has gone on in my life in the past year.

The Good & Happy

  1. Patching up of differences with Darling. Glad to have patched up our differences in the early part of the year. I could feel that our friendship is getting stronger with the patch up. Thanks for giving me the advice when I needed them.
  2. Darling's Wedding & Caifeng's Wedding. Glad to be part of the celebrations. Glad to see that my friends are getting hitched! Wonder when will it be my turn? I am not feeling the urge but my mum is.
  3. Knowing more nice friends like Curryegg, Peggy, Tammy & Elaine. Hopefully our friendship will stay strong.
  4. First time giving flowers to a lady ( Someone whom I have not met yet, but hopefully can do so tomorrow) and she was thankful for it. She said I am a sweet guy. What will this lead to? I am not sure.
  5. Ending my friendship with AF, my poly mate aka the nosey parker.
  6. Seeing my sisters, Wendy & Elaine getting on well with their BGRs. Must say that Chris & Ter are good catches.
  7. My smashing birthday party 2 weeks ago. Thanks for your pressence for those who were here. Even for those that were not here, thanks for the thoughts, blog posts, gifts & smses.
  8. Getting my ACCA Level 2 qualification. Making me more possible to achieve my goal by 30.

The Bad & The Sad

  1. The passing of my NS pal, Jason. Though his suffering has ended, he will be missed by me for the good times, happy times , sad times we shared throughout the 8 years of our friendship.
  2. The passing of my Sec sch pal's mum, Aunt Aihua. Thanks for always encouraging me whenever I was at your place for CNY visiting. Sad to say that the last time I saw you was at the bus stop in Oct 2006. Was not able to say my final goodbye to you.
  3. The lying blogger friend, I am still wondering why she lied to us and took it as a Christmas joke.
  4. My work. I wonder when the flip flops by my lady boss going to end?
  5. Mum naggings to settle down. How to settle when ACCA not completed and no gal to take my breath away or should say feel that can take care of me & my family?
  6. One gal that I chased, didn't even thank me for the V-Day gift that I sent, and kept avoiding subsequent meetups after that. Just wonder why? Have decided to move on as I feel I certainly can look for a better one.

Send this eCard !

 

Finally, wishing all my friends a Happy New Year and hope your resolutions come true. May work or study be smooth sailing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings