Any Well Wishes for Darling?

968588764m

Tomorrow is one of my best blogger friend, Darling's customary wedding. Since I would be attending the wedding dinner, I was thinking that some of my readers here who know her may wish to leave your well wishes here in the comment box of my blog.

I will print it out & paste it onto her well wishes card, located at the venue of the resturant. The deadline is 16 Dec 2007, 5pm

I can easily name a few people who wants to do it here, since they can't be at her wedding in person.

Please feel free to leave your messages by clicking on the comment button.

Thank you.

Comments

Wendy said…
Congratulations DARling!!!!
May you and your hubby have a wonderful marriage everafter forever... and do check it out from my blog that I have dedicated a post just for you both...

With BEST Wishes
from,
Wendy and Chris (the Rabbit)
Dalicia said…
i hope you got your fairytale best wishes to you! :)
Paul said…
Since I have a lot of things to say, I don't want to queue too long to write on your wedding card later.

Darling,

I am glad to have known you. Even though we had our misunderstandings, I am glad that we managed to clear it up, and our friendship has gone stronger.

Thanks for the strong words of encouragement and support that you have always given to me, especially on my recent job hunt.

I hereby wish you and Mr. Tan have a happy & blissful marriage!

祝你们新婚快乐。
永结同心,
早生贵子.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings