Disappointment In A Blogger Friend

Some of you reading this will know who I am talking about if you guys have been reading my blog, Elaine's blog & Wendy's blog.

Kaylee finally admitted that she lied about her pressence in Singapore, when I saw her online yesterday. It was not a surprise really, and I must say Darling is very smart to have guessed it.

I have asked her why she did that? Didn't it occur to her that we have been concerned about her, especially her health? She said she agreed.

I wonder if she is trying to gain attention, care & concern, sympathy from us. Like what Ka said, of all things why play with feelings?

If she wanted the attention and spotlight, I think she got it every now and then from our blogs.

I told her I needed a lot of convicing before I can trust her again. A cry wolf story makes me once bitten, twice shy.

She promised an apology entry to me, Stella, Elaine & Wendy on her blog today, but I decided not to trust her any further, even though she say she wants to prove that she would change. There is no apology entry on her blog today by the way.

My message to her :- I just want to know why you lie to us? I hope you can learn from this. How a lie made you lose a group of friends at one go? People who know me know that I hate people who made a promise and break it. I hate people who say or do bad things to my friends. These people usually are no longer my friend. If you need enlightenment, you may wish to refer to my May 27 2007 entry in this blog.

Hope you think about what you have done and change.

Talking about that entry, I asked AF why she didn't attend my friend's wedding. She said she was working overseas. She had the cheek to ask why she was not invited to my birthday when Caifeng & Kelvin were invited. I just gave her a hypothenical answer that I knew that she was busy. She asked me plan for CNY gathering and ask her along. You think I will ask her?

 

Comments

curryegg said…
Well, I can feel that kaylee wants the 'spotlight' from us but too bad.. she's lost yours+mine too..
I hope she will learn this.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings