My Birthday Photos

 
I got this from Rebec mei yesterday. I thought that it was better to put it up as a slide show as the file sent was quite big.
 
If you guys want your indivdual pics, just get from me or Rebec, k?
 
No captions for this as I am too tired to think of any now.
 
If you all can think of any, just put in the comment box.
 
Mum is asking why I dare to put this, not scared that my office colleagues will see this? My answer is no. Its my personal life, and just want to share my joy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My mum asked the same thing to about why I am dare to put on my personal stuff in my blog. Like what you've answered.. I just feel like sharing them.. :)

Wow... there are a lot of happy photos there. You must be having a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings