My Hari Raya Haji

Met up with Rain & Joey for lunch cum gift exchange lunch session at Marina Square today. My apologies to the ladies for being late as I was held up by a long application form. Gift exchange was good, as Joey liked the Winnie the Pooh that I gave to her. I was surprised that she and Rain gave me a subsidy for me to try to go to the Jacky Cheung concert which is coming in Jan. I am still trying to find a partner to go with me, but till now, no one has answered my plea for company to the concert.

After that, met up with Stella at Hotel Royal @ Queens to try to find Kaylee. All of us are disappointed that we are not able to find her. I hope that her health is not giving her any problems again.

Was joined by Elaine,Ter. Wendy & Chris for a movie session. My friend, Rain was commenting that my blog lacked of movies recently. Went to catch this:-

214267

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Benjamin Gates has spent a lifetime hunting treasures that have been lost to history. But when a secret from the past is uncovered, history will be re-written and his family name tarnished. On a quest to restore his family's honour, he must chase the truth behind the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. His search leads him to uncover a mystery that can only be unraveled by the Presidents' Book of Secrets: a collection of documents containing the most vital national secrets. Ben must attempt the impossible, including kidnapping the President of the United States and breaking into Buckingham Palace, tracing the paths of forefathers in a race against time. Every clue leads one step closer to unlocking a mystery the world isn't ready to believe.

I find that the movie is quite funny and enthralling, with a good storyline. I would give it a 3.5 out of 5.

Comments

Mikey said…
I turned 21 on December 18th!! Isn't that cool? We have very close B-Days. You have very friendly looking lady friends. I hope you all the best in everything you do. I love checking out your BLOG, you are a very exciting BLOGGER! Thanks for sharing Paul.
Paul said…
Wow, u had e same birthday as me.
Mikey said…
Well, we do have the odds of 1 in 365. How old are you?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings