Eventful Weekend

I stopped myself from heading back to office on Sat. Decided to accompany mum for prayers at Tampines Soka Centre, but it ended up we didn't go as she was delayed by the long journey of bus service 65 from Orchard and she had some errands to run at the OCBC Bank at White Sands. It ended up me having to wait for her at Tampines Mall for 1.5 hrs for her.

Settled my lunch at Delifrance, since there wasn't anyone with me to accompany me for lunch at food court. Those who know me will know why I can't have lunch at food court alone.

After that, I went to get my radio set for my office table at Courts Tampines. Thanks to the salesman for giving me an additional 5% discount for the radio.

aj3011_00_tlf_

Today, slept till 12 noon, had a light breakfast before visiting Jason's urn at Peck Shan Theng Temple. Managed to find his urn without much difficulty. But it may be a little difficult if you guys want to pay your respect to him as his urn wrote his Chinese name. His Chinese name is written wrongly too. Therefore, if you guys wish to visit him, his urn is at Blk 91, Row F #02-03, 黄加明. His photo is not put up yet. I guess it may take some time before the details are put in by the temple.

At the same time, I have burned the memories book that I have compiled as stated in some of your blogs and comments in my blog in the earlier entries.

I would like to thank the family who gave me a ride out to the nearby bus stop from the temple after the visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings