When Can I Have My Break?

My parents will be going for a short retreat during the coming CNY period. I guess I would be too busy to join them since my Malaysian colleagues will be back in their native country and my boss will most likely have the usual CNY lunch during the period of the tour.

I plan to go on a short retreat, after I clear all my filing of documents. However, I am trying to work it around my lesson schedule, which I think can be worked out somehow, hopefully.

I am looking at going on a cruise, or a bus ride to Malaysia. A trip to Desaru or Batam may be a good idea for me to relax my mind & soul

Too many things have happened recently, making me physically and mentally drained. Maybe the passing of my NS pal is just slowly making me realise how fragile one's life can be. I am starting to take it easy. Jason once described me as a ninja, as despite my disability, I am still perserving on despite the nasty work enivornment that I am in.

Wonder how long Ninja Paul can survive in the Dog eat Dog world?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings