Don't Leave Home Without These Cards

Those  who know me would know that I have many cards, from student cards, NTUC card, Season Pass, KBox card to ATM cards.

Recently, to prevent my wallet from having to shoulder the weight of my cards, I took my mum's advice to put some of my frequently used cards into a clear holder.

In my haste to alight from the bus yesterday, I dropped the holder, which I only discovered this morning that I have lost them. It sparked a desperate hunt for me and a mad rush to cancel the ATM card & credit cards.

Fortunately for me, I managed to remember the bus service I took, and went to the bus interchange to try my luck. I managed to get my cards back. It is especially important as reporting the loss of the Season Pass can be a hassle.

Would like to take the opportunity to thank the bus captain of Service 315 (SBS 735) for putting my item with the Route Master of Serangoon Interchange. Your attention to my physique allowed the Route Master to recognise me immediately and I managed to get my things back.

Comments

Dalicia said…
looks like things going well for you!!!
Shionge said…
This is wonderful and glad that they have a lost & found..most importantly we must remember when & where we took the bus...:D
Paul said…
Dalicia: I hope things stay that way.

Shionge: I was glad that no one picked it up & withdraw cash or used my card to make any purchases. I actually cancelled the cards as a precaution.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings