Feature : Jeff Chang In Concert

jeffIMG 

Went for this concert just now, which Jeff 张信哲 performed with our NAFA (南洋艺术学院) orchestra at the Singapore Expo Max Pavillion. Was nearly late for the concert as my lesson ended pretty late. Fortunately Ms A waited patiently for me as I switched to a cab midway through the journey.

The concert was divided into 5 parts, showcasing the different types of love songs and ballads he sang throughout his career. He also sang 2 songs which can be found in his latest album to be released in April. I only knew today that he is label mates with JJ Lin, A Do & Jin Sha.

He managed to get us to sing with him some songs like 爱如潮水, 过火. I feel that he combined well with the orchestra and made some changes to the music arrangement of some songs. In connection with the Singapore leg of the concert, he tried to sing some of his songs written by Singapore composers,叶良俊,Roy Lui, 陈佳明 and Dick Lee.

The NAFA orchestra also entertained us with their great playing of classical music when Jeff made his costume change. Too bad, the concert was a bit short, about 2 hrs and 15 mins if you add in the encore portion of 3 songs. I was a little disappointed that he didn't sing 爱就一个字.

Overall I enjoyed the concert very much and it was really worth the ticket price for a 3.5 out of 5 concert.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey glad you enjoyed the concert, I love his songs too :D My brother went with his wife too that night.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings