First Week On New Job

76584176

My bosses and my dept colleagues are very nice to me for my first week on my new job as the wife:-

  1. Arranged a colleague to have lunch with me the first two days. I was touched by the gesture. The place that my colleague brought me to was Orchard Towers food court. I felt that the place had limited choice for food, but the good part was I need not carry my own food. I went to Far East Plaza for lunch yesterday & today.
  2. The lady boss has decided to exempt me from handling "My Tax Portal" matters as she feels that it is too time consuming to wait on the system sometimes. My senior, Amy has told me that she is impressed by the speed and accuracy that I am doing the corporate tax computations for the clients.

I am still trying to know my colleagues since the company is big. But I guess I am slowly getting into the groove of their culture.

Comments

curryegg said…
Hey paul!
COngratulation and I'm happy to hear that you get your new job.. wow! Looks like I've missed your stories a lot... trying to pick myself up since there are Internet connection here..
;)
Paul said…
Curryegg, i missed talking to u too. Just to let u know I am planning a KL trip in May during the Vesak Day break.

Haha, I hope u r enjoying my stories too.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings