Good Fashion Sense

The reason for this topic is that I have nothing bad about my job to blog about recently. I am enjoying myself on the job, save for some minor talking to by my boss as I am new to my job.

I feel that my new colleagues are nice people with good fashion sense for most of them. I feel that they dress appropiately for work, unlike the b*** in my ex firm who dress to "attract attention." Although she may have the looks, but the way she dress for work is "Oh my god, Bermudas for work, Spagetti top for work."  After which, she would complain that the aircon is too cold for her.

My new colleagues, especially the ladies, dress nicely and it is always a joy to watch what they wear each day. I guess this is a guy's pet favourite to look at how ladies wear.

I am sure you ladies also love to see how guys wear too, right?

I am conducting a mini poll here to find out if you guys and gals feel that having a good fashion sense is important when you meet people?

Do let me know your views.

Comments

@pinkyaffair said…
Yoz,I agreed with Gd fashion sense...cz my co is Mon-Fri formal (but i still made it to dress low on Thurs&Fri) else it would be a headache..to choose wat to wear every morning....but glad u hv funz looking at ppl wearing...cz i aso do the same...Ciaoz

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings