Good First Day At New Job

76584176

I had a good first day at my new job, even though the way of working is different. The lunch time is also staggered, which means I can choose to have lunch at 12 noon or 1pm.

I was given some draft tax computations to work on today. It was a totally new format. It will take some time for me to get used to it. I do hope I would be able to get used to the new way of working soon.

My seniors will be passing some personal tax computations for me to do.

Wish to thank Elaine & Rain for their well wishes to me.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey Paul, wish you luck too and take your time to familiarise with work and office culture.
Paul said…
Thanks Shionge for your well wishes. I am happy to say that I am coping well.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings