Happy Good Friday

 

Firstly, I just want to wish all Christian readers of my blog a Happy Good Friday. For those that are not celebrating, I just wish you guys have a happy long weekend ahead.

 

Met up with Rebec at Bishan MRT to go to Peck Shan Theng Temple to pay our respects to Jason. I was telling Rebec that time flies, Jason is no longer with us for 3 months already. I still miss him every now and then, but we have to accept the fact that he is no longer with us already. 

After that, both of us thought of meeting up with Darling, but her hubby ( called her hubby as her hp was off) said that they had something planned for themselves today. Rebec suggested going to the Great Book Sale at the Expo instead, therefore we took a bus to the airport to have our long lunch at Swensens, before going to the Book Sale.

When we reached there, there was a huge crowd. Some of them were there for their Good Friday activities. We noticed that there were babies on prams. We were wondering why, then we saw the Mothercare Exhibtion going on at Hall 5. I thought it was an interesting exhibition from what we looked on from the outside. I would encourage all expectant mummies and their hubbies to go to this exhibition. It ends on Sunday, 23 Mar 2008.

At the Book Sale, got a few stationery for my office table, which is considerably smaller than the one I used to have at my old office. I got the stationery at a bargain.

After the shopping, I headed home while Rebec went on for her meeting with her friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings