IRAS Efiling Excercise

I started the yearly IRAS e-filing excercise at The Serangoon yesterday. The bad part was that the computers were located on tall tables, and we had to stand to do the e-filing.

Fortunately, Angie, the CC manager made special arrangements for me. I must say that she is doing a good job, as she actually took time to

  1. Translate the survey forms into Mandarin and type it out on PC.
  2. Printed out all the templates for calculation of income.
  3. Organised the queue in a proper order.

There was a crowd of about 20 people yesterday, and I did about 75% of them, since my fellow partner Harris is a Malay and he only knows basic Mandarin.

If you are brooding over how to file your taxes, come and visit us at The Serangoon from 2pm to 6pm on the weekends (till 13 April 2008). We will be more than willing to assist you.

Comments

curryegg said…
Looks like you're busy with your job but I can feel that you enjoy the job.. Am i correct?
Btw, how are you recently. Sorry for not leaving any comment recently.. A bit busy...
;)
Paul said…
Hi CE, I am enjoying my job as there is lesser stress and better division of job scope.

My colleagues have been nice to me.

Hope can catch up with u soon.
Shionge said…
Hey Paul, thank you. I've received from IRAS that I need not file online at all, is it safe?
Paul said…
Shionge, I have e-mailed the answer to you as I feel the answer may be a bit senstive on money matters.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings