Plan for Good Friday

211006 09

I am trying to plan a visit to Jason's urn at Peck Shan Theng Temple on this Friday in the morning at about 10am.

The reason for the early visit is the temple closes at 3pm on public holiday. I wish to visit him again as

  1. I didn't get to see his photo pasted on his urn when I visited him some time ago
  2. It is the Qing Ming Festival anyway. He is one of my best buddies so I should wish him well wherever he is now.

Anyone is interested to join me, please contact me. The meeting place should be Bishan MRT.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
I'll be going. Trying to get my potential to go along cos I want Jie to see him too....

Keep me updated about the time and meeting place. (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings