What A Terrible Traffic Jam

images 

I was caught in a terrible traffic jam, caused by a few road users, that caused my normal bus ride from my house to my work place to be 125 mins long today, unlike the smooth hour ride that I will usually have. I was late for half an hour because of this.

A car, perhaps due to its driver's busy schedule, broke down at Marymount Road, causing the traffic jam that affected Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 & 6.

I wonder if "Let's take a look" syndrome still exist. Judging from the jam this morning, I think it still does. I wonder what is there to look at? Look for 4D numbers?

If every road user can be considerate, there would be lesser

  1. Road accidents
  2. Drink driving
  3. Road hoggers who hog bus lanes or traffic lights to turn red.

I must say today's jam is one of the worst I have encountered, ever since MacDonalds distributed Hello Kitty soft toys at their King Albert Park branch during my poly days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings