The Good & The Bad

210834341

128472080

Yesterday, I saw two sides of Singaporeans, the good and the bad. The good was a bus captain who saw that it was raining heavily. He stopped his bus at every bus stop and allow his passengers to alight from the entrance of the bus and advised us to be careful as we alighted from the bus. Such a bus captain deserves to be complimented for his thoughtful gesture.

As it was raining heavily, I was very worried that I would get very wet despite having an umbrella with me. I decided to hail a cab from Royal Plaza @ Scotts for a short cab ride to my office. The taxi driver was unwilling to pick me in the first place as the distance was considered short. During the ride, he was still grumbling. I was quite pissed that he did not drop me off at my office building, but at the next buillding instead. This meant that I had to carry an umbrella to walk across to my office building.

Does good service comes with a good price?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings