Good Job & Good Food

20070520_001b

Paul had the leisure of enjoying good food and good service at the Suntec City Food Republic Japanese Resturant today as my family members were not home today. I had wanted to ask YC to join me but I guess she was too busy to respond to my messages.

When I stepped into the food court, I was busy looking for food that was easy to carry, but I was attracted by this resturant in the food court as it seemed buzzing with activity.

Upon sitting down, I knew the reason why the resturant is so popular.

  1. The waiteresses actually came to serve me. This is something that you don't usually find in a food court.
  2. The chefs look so happy cutting their sashimi for their customers
  3. Some customers were seen talking to the chefs like they have known each other for a long time.
  4. The chefs took heart in their work, taking time to decorate their creation
  5. The chefs considered the needs of the customers. At first, I thought it was only me that have special requests but the service crew and chefs took special care of a group of young children dining at the resturant too.

Although the price I paid for the meal is about the price of a resturant meal, the service and the food is one of the best that I enjoyed. I managed to chat with a lady who was beside me, and she was impressed by the food and service too.

4247008443

Been on my new job for about a month plus. I must say I am enjoying it as

  1. I have been able to learn what I had missed since I left my first job 4 and a half years ago.
  2. Getting to fill in Malaysian income tax form
  3. My supervisors and bosses are more willing to share their immense knowledge about Singapore tax
  4. They are more willing to accept new ideas to improve the service standard of the company

All these factors have increased my love and productivity for the job. Hope that I can stay long in this job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings