Successful Convincing

282279114

If you guys have been reading my entries for the past week, you would known that I have been busy as IRAS is having difficulties churning out the paper forms for the tax clients. I wonder if this has caused the power failure at Revenue House today. Haha. :-)

I have managed to convince my 2 tax partners and 2 supervisors to switch those clients who do not have the form to file electronically instead.

As an e-file volunteer, I feel that I should advocate the benefits of e-filing & help to allay the fears of e-filing.

I got a sms from Huiyu (who is working in IRAS) reminding me to e-file by 15 Apr if I have receive the IRAS PIN or Singpass mailer. From what I heard from the news just now, more than half of the population that needs to file their tax have not done so.

Huiyu also highlighted to me one of the problems that I highlighted in my previous post about the acknowledgement page. The recommended solution by her is the same as what I have given all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings