Good Neighbours

My financial adviser came by my house yesterday to do a annual financial review for me.

As we had knew each other for some time, we started to chat about our daily life as well.

I got to know that her hubby was beaten up by their neighbours after some misunderstanding. It seems like he suffered a bad injury as his head required sitches.

I just wonder if any of you out there have any good stories or nasty stories to share about your neighbour and how well do you know them and how is your relationship with them?

Basically, my neighbours are good, except for 2 families who keeps to themselves. So for me, I just ignore them, for the fear that something of a similar nature mentioned above happens to me.

Please feel free to share your story in the comment box.

Comments

Dalicia said…
in singapore, neighbors are nosy but they're very helpful and sincere

here, having angmoh neighbors.
the rich ones think they can bully you by telling you want you can do with your place. so, they threaten to sue you and such.

my neighbor is hot and cold relationship. for real, i don't like to know my neighbor. being too friendly can cause problems

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings