Reckless Driving

439734928

It is very rare that I put up a nasty comment about bus drivers nowadays after knowing that they are just earning "peanuts" from their long hours on the road.

But this bus driver that I am going to talk about, drove that particular Service 132 today (SBS 2748).

This driver was making sharp turns at a high speed, braking at the last min, nearly causing some passengers to fall off the bus with his reckless driving since I started my bus ride from the Thai Embassy.

He did not even bother to apologise to us for what he did. I just wonder how he got his bus driving licence.

He would be finding his way to the manager's office soon as I will be launching a complaint to SBS Transit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings