Tagged by Ka

Was tagged by Rebecca to answer on this interesting tag, so here it goes.

1. At what age do you wish to marry ?.
Not thinking of marriage at the moment as there is no lady who has set my heart racing now. Haha.-:)
2. What I want the most now ?.
My ACCA Level 3 qualification. I believe with this, everything that I am looking for will fall into place.
3. Who is the person you trust the most ?.
My mom.
4. Do you think that you have enough confidence ?.

Yes
5. If you have a dream to come true , what would it be ?.
Not to have cerebral palsy and walk as normal as my friends around me.
6. Are you satisfied with youself ?.

Yes
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now ?.

My confidence to handle my job and my friends
- 8. Do you believe in eternal love ?
- Not sure . Some people find it hard to have a life partner like me due to my physically challenged condition.

9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to ccommit sucide ?.
No. But I nearly did it once when I failed my O Levels.
10. What do you like most abt yourself ?

My confidence and self belief. This is a trait that I got from my mum.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half ?.
- Understanding, trust, honesty, sincerity
12. What feeling do you hate the most ?.
- Jealousy. Does a whole lot of harm to everyone.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?.
- Yup. every friendship is important to me as I value my friends.
14. Do you believe in God ?.

I don't follow wholeheartedly. I believe he serves as a guide on how to live life.
- 15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?.
- Family, friends, confidence and self belief.
16. Who do you hope to be always there for you ?.
- My mum and my friends.
17. What do you regret most in your life now ?.
- Nothing much, except that what could my future be if I passed my O Levels at first try in 1996.
18. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friend's eye ?.
- someone they are comfortable talking to
19. What are you doing currently ?.
- Typing my answers... (-_-)
20. What do you think abt yourself?
- I am who I am. You can't stop people from passing remarks about what u have done, because its my life and I chose to lead it this way.
Instructions : Add in a question to make it a total of 20 questions . Then tag 8 people in your list . List them out at th end of this post . Notify them in their chatbox tht he/she have been tagged . Whoever does th tag , would have a blessing from all . (:
1.Curryegg

2. Perfectwound
3. Momo
4. Wendy
5. Elaine
6. Stella
7. Darling
8. Richard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings