Grandma's Birthday

 

I was at Thomson Plaza Tao Yuan Resturant last night to celebrate my grandma's 84th birthday. Almost everyone of my relatives turned up. Two of my cousins even brought their partners to make the gathering a really big gathering of 30 people.

Grandma was happy that so many of us turned up. She even asked about my brother who was not there, as he had a church concert to perform.

I must say that the food was not bad. I guess my 2nd uncle made a good choice of the resturant. It is always nice to catch up with my relatives, especially my cousins, as it has been about 6 months since I last saw them.

Hope u guys enjoy the pics.

Comments

Shionge said…
Sorry I have missed this Paul, Happy Belated Birthday to your Grandma :D
Dalicia said…
happy belated bday to your grandma :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings