Japanese Dinner @ Hilton

images

Tammy, Elaine & I were invited to the Hilton Hotel Checkers' Cafe for a Japanese buffet dinner last nite.

The dinner was pre-arranged at our last gathering in Apr, which was to meet after our papers.

I wish to congratulate Peggy for obtaining her PR status already. She wanted to pay for the dinner again yesterday, but this time, Tammy & I were smart enough to say that if she were to pay for us again, we would not be stepping into the hotel to have dinner with her again. She relented to let us pay for our share, but I still think it is lower than what she actually paid for, even after the staff discount.

It is always nice to catch up with them, and to think that we chatted till 10.30pm before we parted. I always enjoyed their company and I must add the food was really good.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey nice to gather with frens and catch up ya.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings