The Official Euro 2008 Song - Enrique Iglesias - Can You Hear Me

Chasing the Euro 2008 without cable vision meant that I only got to hear this song yesterday as I was about to catch the Euro 2008 final. I am impressed by this song and the closing ceremony moments, especially the part where the 16 participating countries' flags were done up using balloons, and showing how Germany & Spain got to the final.

As for the match itself, I was impressed by Spain's playing style, but unhappy with the "rough house tactics", especially shown to the fore by the German captain, Michael Ballack. I was never a fan of his & never will after his performance last night. The good thing is that Spain won in what I felt was a one sided match that should have been finished long ago if only Spain was more clinical with their shooting.

ESPTrophy412

Congrats to Spain once again!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings