PC Show & Sex & The City

images

images

Yesterday, my mum & I made the trip to the PC show after our weekly prayer session, where I purchased the 19 inch Samsung LCD Monitor for my parents' CPU. I got a new Bluetooth headset for my Samsung handphone for free when I bought the monitor, which I thought was a good deal. I also got myself a portable hard disk drive of 350GB at a very very good price.

I was attracted by the prices of the notebooks by Fujistu which were going for $1.5k. Mum was suggesting that I should discard the CPU at a later stage when it breaks down, and invest in a notebook as it is pretty space saving too.

215181

I was asked by my brother to join him to catch Sex & The City at AMK Hub. Although I didn't have the chance to catch the original series as I was not a SCV subscriber, I must say I enjoyed the movie very much as it was quite touching and realistic.

I would give this movie 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Dalicia said…
i have heard a lot of bad reviews about fujitsu
Anonymous said…
Sex and the City seems to have a polarizing effect on both men and women... people either love the movie or they hate it

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings