Weekend Shopping

I went shopping with my mum after my weekly prayer session at SSA Tampines Centre. We went to Sim Siang Choon at Changi South to have a look at the toilet bowl as the toilet bowl in one of my house toilets is spoiled.

Found out that choosing a toilet bowl is also an art as you need to know the measurement of your toilet area & pipes in order to ensure that the toilet bowl fits into your toilet. I have to thank the professionals at Sim Siang Choon for sharing with us this piece of knowledge.

Next, we went to AMK Hub to get a house phone as my house phone had no ringing tone.

images

After installing the old phone at my upstairs phone socket, my bro was not able to hear any dial tone. It seems like the phone socket is faulty. I have told my dad to get that replaced soon.

scania_single_deck_bus_thumbnail

My mum and I discovered an interesting gadget on the new single deck wheelchair accessible bus today when we travelled on Service 24 today. There is a seat belt attached to one of the seats located at the back of the bus. We heard from a passenger saying that this was to prevent the passenger from falling off the bus, in the event when the bus captain brakes suddenly.

Talking about this new bus, which SBS Transit has just commissioned, there will be 500 buses to be put on the road progressively. As far as I know of, these are some of the bus services that have started to use this bus.

  1. 100
  2. 24
  3. 53
  4. 27
  5. 34
  6. 52
  7. 57
  8. 60
  9. 151
  10. 62
  11. 63
  12. 64
  13. 123
  14. 174
  15. 238
  16. 232
  17. 265
  18. 268
  19. 130
  20. 133
  21. 165
  22. 105

I just hope that the bus fares will not increase further due to these new buses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings