Bus Fare Cheats

I was on this feeder service bus Service 315 today when the bus captain actually stopped the bus and got out of his seat to get to the back of the bus to catch 2 school students who did not pay their fare after telling him that they were not paying their fare as they had no money to pay.

Perhaps some of you did not realise that Singapore has imposed a penalty system for people who misuse concession cards, underpay their fares or didn't pay their fares. I was just shocked by the attitudes of these students about how abusive and vulgar these students are when they were caught. The students actually shouted at the bus captain. What shocked me was that they were gals and not guys and they really shocked me with their coarse language.

I wonder if there is something wrong with our education system?

Comments

Shionge said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dalicia said…
this kind of things happens in US. so no big deal. doesn't mean the more education they have. they'll know how to be have better. people are people...they sure suck

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings