Congrats to Chay Hoon

I always admired the power of Friendster, Facebook & Blogger. If not for these three powerful networking tools, I guess I could not have found my secondary school mates last year. The reason why I said schoolmates is because majority of them were from my secondary school buddy, M's class and not my class. I guess they know me very well because of my close terms with my buddy at that time and I was chasing a gal from their class at that time. Not only that, I guess it was the only time I participated in the Interact Club, the only ECA I was able to join then.

Recently, I was viewing my schoolmates' photos and found that some of them has since married. One of them was Chay Hoon. I was communicating with her at Facebook, when she wrote that she will be giving birth quite soon.

Just wish to congrat her and hope that she has a healthy baby!

Comments

Dalicia said…
well, i did see some of my old classmates. but i didn't care to keep in touch

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings