The Dark Knight

I wanted to catch Red Cliff but the movie is still serving to a full house for the second week running at AMK Hub, so my brother & I decided on the spot to catch this movie instead.

This movie is about:-

A follow-up to "Batman Begins," "The Dark Knight" reunites director Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale, who reprises the role of Batman/Bruce Wayne. Now, Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organisations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as the Joker.


I enjoyed Christian Bale's portrayal as Batman and Heath Ledger's portrayal as Joker. There were many exciting action sequences which my brother and I thoroughly enjoyed. The ending was a little sad and it seems a little incomplete.

Despite this little hiccup, I would give the movie a 4 out of 5 rating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings