Disappointment

phpcrnY7g

Picture courtesy of CNA

I was very disappointed about former Ren Ci Hospital CEO after hearing on YES 933FM that he was charged with embazzlement of the charity's funds for his own company.

I was wondering why he did that in the light of the NKF saga? I feel sad for the people who are hospitalised and are in need of these funds for their hospitalisation needs.

In my mind now, I am wondering which charity is going to be next to have a full blown saga like NKF or Ren Ci? What tougher measures are there going to be in place to prevent this from happening?

Comments

Dalicia said…
not a suprise? by the time you actually reported it. they don't take you seriously

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings