Lunch @ Changi Airport Terminal 3

images

I was with my mum on our way to Tampines Soka Centre, when I told her I was feeling hungry and suggested going to Changi Airport for lunch since the bus that we were taking, Service 27 goes to the airport within 10 mins.

Decided to bring her to Terminal 3, where I saw the food court there during my last visit there in March. Mum ordered chicken liver rice, which was at $2.80. It was a price that we could not imagine that can be found at the airport or other major shopping centres & places of interest in Singapore. I had pickled vegetables with pork floss rice with seaweed, which mum ordered for me as I didn't know what to eat. The taste is not bad too, just that the price is steep at $5 for the rice and $4 for the seaweed.

Overall it was a good lunch. Mum commented that T3 is very spacious as compared to T1 & T2. I guess the reason is because there are not many airlines flying out of T3 and the concept of shopping at the airport has not hit Singapore yet. She also commented that the aircon was very cold. I guess the temperature is set to that level to cater to a large crowd. I think it will be good if the authorities take a look at it, as I think it is a waste of energy to set the temperature so low for so few people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings