Appeal for Eye Witnesses

I was asked to put this appeal here and circulate via e-mail about this by fellow blogger friend, Darling, who met with a minor accident with her husband on Sunday, 17 Aug 2008. The fortunate thing is they are all safe.

Here is a short write up which I got from her blog. I did some edits as it was not in proper sentences.

Our car was at the junction of Moonstone Lane at 1pm.
It is red light and suddenly,
the 3rd lane dash out this black car and our car gently hit his side door but our bumper was not in good shape.The accident driver came down & apologise & wants Mr Tan to claim from him, but that driver changed his story later by saying that my friend's hubby beat the red light first.

Therefore, she is appealing for i am calling for eye witness. the cars that are in the 1st & 2nd lane at Moonstone Lane junction hitting PIE Jurong !!!!!! on 17 Aug 2008 at about 1pm to come forward to tell the traffic police what they actually saw that day.

I would appreciate my fellow readers to forward this appeal to your friends. I just hope the 2 drivers will come forward. Justice must be done.

Comments

Dalicia said…
i wrote my opinion on her cbox. whether she wants to take my advice is another story. is it a requirement in SG to have 2 witness??
Paul said…
Dalicia, I am afraid so.
Dalicia said…
eyewitness not always right. it should be the insurance company that deal with this.

how can justice be served when it's based on eyewitness???? this is not a murder crime

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings