A Birthday Celebration That Is Not Going To Happen

This post is done up in memory of my NS buddy, Jason Wong, who left this world about 8 months ago after fighting gallantly with his illness for about a year. If he had been around, he would be celebrating his 29th birthday tomorrow.

When he was around, he has been my closest confidante. I still remember how he stood up for me when some of my NS mates try to associate me with a non-uniformed female staff that I was interested in her. This news apparently got to one of my officers and he and I got questioned over this. I guess this was the start of our strong friendship for the past 8 years, which remain strong despite some misunderstandings which we had.

If he was still around, he would be very happy to know that I have found a job that I have liked and is tailored to how I wanted it. We would be with a group of close friends, maybe in a KTV room and he may be singing this song by 郑中基- 无赖.

Birthday 007 PA140001 Smile everyone !! 260806

Every now and then, I still think of him as to each and every of my friends who know him, either through me or by himself, as he had departed so suddenly, but left wonderful memories in our minds as he is always nice to everyone.

I will never forget his advices that he has given to me in this friendship.

May he rest in peace and get reincarnated soon.

Comments

Jasmine Lee said…
i wun say much, but u know i understand.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings