Fun Singing Saturday

I decided to go for this hastily arranged KTV session organised by the "Singing @ K" group last night as I was hoping to get my ACCA failure out of my mind, which I did as the 8 of us, Lawerence, Joanathan Teo, Joanathan Lim, Karen, Evelyn, Jasline, Johnnie & myself thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, especially at the last part, where we actually stood up and sang and danced through our songs, especially with this song below. Although we had no props to bring the atomsphere to a high level this round, but we created our own props.

Although we started late this round, as we waited for the ladies to arrive, but it was an enjoyable session.

This song sparked off a flurry of pressing. In the end the 8 of us dedicated about close to 8 pages of songs. 1 page was about 10 songs. We decided to go retro and sang various 80's and 90's songs. Sensing the mood, Lawerence decided to attempt the Hokkien song " 一百万" from Money Not Enough. We were quite surprised as he was the Canto song king in our group. But we were all impressed by his good rendition.

I decided to retry some songs that I have not sang for some time too. I have to thank the 2 Joanathans for backing me up in some parts.

After the session, we went for a drink at Burger King before I headed home for the night with Evelyn & Jasline. I would like to thank Evelyn for giving me a ride home.

Till we meet again for the next session, which will most likely be in Oct and it will be organised by me or Jasline as Lawerence will be starting his flight with SIA as a Second Officer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings