Go For Gold, Singapore

table_tennis.Par.0038.Thumbnail

Since my sister, Curryegg has put up a post in support of Malaysian shuttler, Lee Chong Wei in his chase for the gold medal for Malaysia in the Olympics, I feel that I should put this up too, to show my support for the Singapore Table-Tennis Team of Li Jiawei, Feng Tianwei & Wang Yuegu for tonight's final match against China.

Our Prime Minister, has announced that he has decided to postpone the broadcast of the National Day Rally Speech to allow Singaporeans to catch the game without having to worry what he has to say in his speech.

Personally, I hope that Li Jiawei will not choke in this game as she seems to have problems with her big match temperament. That aside, I think Singapore should play in a more relaxed mood as the pressure is on China to deliver the gold.

My message for the players:- Go out and enjoy yourselves, since a medal is assured. The money for the gold or silver medal award of S$1.5m or S$750,000 should be thought about after the game is completed.

 

Go for Gold, Singapore!

The nation is all behind you!

You have done us proud!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings