Happy Birthday To Sis Curryegg

n524352766_713239_1718

7788-s

Just want to wish my youngest sister, Curryegg a happy 21st birthday in advance. Her birthday is tomorrow.

My message to her:-

You are finally 21, an age that makes you an adult, an age that comes with huge responsibilties, which I am very sure that you are ready to handle. Although I have only known you not long, you have struck me as a young & sensible lady, who is talented in your own way. Your friendly and easy-going personality is your plus point. This trait will help you in many ways as you handle some of the most difficuit tasks that will come your way.

On your birthday, I just want to wish you a happy 21st birthday. Enjoy the moment, but don't forget the responsibilities that come with it. Study hard and be a good gal. Lastly, hope u stay beautiful always.

I know I still owe you your b-day present. :-) 

From: Your brother,

Paul

Comments

curryegg said…
ahwwwwwwwww!
Thanks Paul.. I am really touched with your wishes.. It's really a great wishes and I am ready for responsibilities! I should start learning now.. :D

Wish you all the best too Paul.. and don't worry about the present.. this is a good present.. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings