My New Sister

She is someone that I haven't met before as we are from different countries but she wanted to be my sister. Anyway I have accepted her request. I think most of you should know her if you have been reading my blog.

Introducing my new sister, Ms Kelly Tan, aka Curryegg

s524352766_637336_3725

She has become the 4th person to call me brother. Even though she is very much younger than me, but I have a brother who is older than her.

Was telling her that hope to see her in Singapore soon.

Hope she studys hard for her degree!

Comments

Dalicia said…
how nice :) u must feel very special?
Paul said…
Dalicia, I always believe in treating ppl well unless they are nasty to me. :)
curryegg said…
Lol... Well, it's great to have a new ko ko in blogosphere... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings