Secret Pal & Games Nite

s665845552_3928910_6855

s665845552_3929098_9289

s665845552_3929099_9638

I was at this event organised by Romancing Singapore at Settlers' Cafe @ Clarke Quay last night. This event was organised by Ms Michelle Goh, who does this on a part time basis. I thought she did a good job for the event planning. In fact, I thought it was better than the Martini Party that I had on National Day Eve.

Was encouraged by 2 of my sisters, Elaine & Curryegg & my long-time net friend, Nicole to take this night with a more relaxed mind. I guess the piece of advice helped me along as I got to know a lot of new friends like Charlotte, Sam, Zhiwei, Karen, Robin, Kennis, Veronica. The good thing was that I took a bus to the destination last night and managed to find the place without the need of calling the organiser. I guess my knowledge of bus routes helped me this time.

Here are the games that we played for the night

Secret Pal

This is a game created by Michelle. Some of us were asked to submit a nickname if we are interested to play this game about 2 weeks ago. After which, the participants were randomly matched by Michelle and we were supposed to exchange e-mails with each other for about 2 weeks without revealing our real names. Michelle acted as the postwoman and forwarded our e-mails to our match. Yesterday, the participants were to reveal their identities to each other at the event and interact with each other. I leave it for you guys to guess if I participated in this game!

Spot the object in the picture

We were given 9 picture cards combined to form a big picture and asked to identify objects specified on the game cards. If any of the player is able to identify the object, the card belongs to that player.

Duck Duck

A 5 player game, where each player choose a colour duck and select three action cards before the game starts. There are 6 duck cards of each colour. Each player has to use an action card to save his ducks. The player with the duck that survives at the end of the game wins.

Taboo

A game of clues to lead you to the answer. You are not supposed to say the word stated on the card. The team with the most cards win the game.

Cranium

A team game similar to taboo, but there are catergories of questions u need to choose and describe, draw, act, create the clue using Play Doh. My team came in second for this game.

These games we played till close to midnite. Have to thank the good organiser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings