Table Tennis Shocker

I was surprised to read from the papers yesterday that the table tennis team manager's contract will not be renewed. I was wondering if it is the right way to treat him, just because he didn't assign a coach to the male table tennis team player, Gao Ning. But at least he did his part to help the ladies to achieve their first medal. It was our country's first medal in 48 years. Is this the way you should treat the manager when he has delivered success, and just because of a small mistake of not assigning a coach to the male team?

In my view, the ladies team are more capable of winning the medal for Singapore, therefore it is only right that our resources were channelled to a winning cause, rather than to a cause that we are not sure can be succeeded.

I wonder if u guys agree with me on this? The timing of the announcement is not right too. I hope a rethink is done somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings